Since its start in 1993, Infracontrol has been driven by the vision of making society’s infrastructure work better. Under Johan Höglund’s management, Infracontrol has developed into a strong and sustainable company based on sound and good values. They have created a more sustainable society by caring for customers and each other with commitment, knowledge and innovative solutions. On February 1, Johan will hand over to a new management with Maria Nöjd as the new COO.
After more than 30 years with Infracontrol, Johan Höglund looks back on successful work where sustainability has shaped the company’s development in several different ways:
– Sustainability has become a slightly worn-out word, but it has always been a natural part of everything we do. I believe that the most important sustainability work is about caring for what we have: Caring for our society and each other, taking care of our environment, restoring human-made imbalances, consuming fewer resources and making sure to be more resistant to disturbances. We have been working on this daily since our inception in 1993 by creating and delivering reliable, easy-to-use and sustainable IT solutions for society’s infrastructure.
An important part of that work has been to build a sustainable company based on good values with the heart of the business. Now, I am handing over Infracontrol to a new, strong, committed management and to all our superheroes who will continue contributing to a better functioning and more sustainable society.
Towards a continued sustainable future
After over 30 years as founder, owner and CEO, Johan Höglund is leaving the business. A new management team, with Maria Nöjd as COO, is in place and ready to drive the company towards continued success.
– I am very proud of everything we have achieved together since 1993, says Johan Höglund. Thanks to our strong Infracontrol Spirit, we have grown, developed smart solutions, done a lot of good for our customers, taken care of each other, had great fun, and built the company into what it is today.
With a turnover of approx. SEK 85 million, 30 employees and roughly 200 customers in several countries, he says that it is with calmness and confidence that he is now handing the company over to safe hands:
– It feels very good that we have a new strong management in place, and above all that, all our superheroes are here and will continue to contribute with their commitment, experience and unique abilities to everything that Infracontrol stands for.
Infracontrol – a part of Sitowise
Since 2021, Infracontrol has been part of Sitowise, the Smart City Company, a Nordic specialist company in civil engineering. Johan tells us that one of the most important reasons for choosing this path was to give Infracontrol more strength and better opportunities to develop for the company, its products and services and not least for staff and customers.
– That part of Infracontrol’s journey has only just begun, and I know it will give the business a fantastic and fun future filled with new opportunities and exciting adventures, says Johan.
He says that Infracontrol is an excellent company that, thanks to strong teamwork and stubborn, committed, and caring leadership, has developed stably through headwinds and headwinds for many years.
– All employees have unique experience and knowledge of how to do this well and are committed to continuing our sustainability work together with our customers, partners and suppliers.
Time to realize other dreams
Johan Höglund reflects on the change that awaits and says that now is the right time for both himself and Infracontrol to take on new challenges with new vigour and in new ways:
– Despite all the good reasons to make this change and the good future prospects, it has been a difficult decision to leave Infracontrol. I will miss all my employees, our customers and partners.
Johan looks forward to following the company’s continued successful journey towards the future, but now remotely from Gårda Brygga in Åsa, where he will realize other dreams by writing and illustrating children’s books.