Infracontrol Online is our unique cloud service. It provides full control over a community’s infrastructure so that we can all enjoy simpler, better-functioning everyday lives.
So far, just over 100 national and local public infrastructure owners have linked up to our unique cloud-based service Infracontrol Online to simplify their technical administration. The service helps them assure the quality of operations and maintenance in order to reduce their costs and improve service. Among other things, Infracontrol Online gives them access to:
- The receipt of fault reports and comments
- The collection of operational alarms from technical installation
- Case management and supervision of remedial actions
- Distribution of alerts and disturbance information
- Smarter control of e.g. public lighting
- Methods for reporting, follow-up and analysis
Furthermore, Infracontrol Online creates a valuable fund of knowledge about the infrastructure’s function and its maintenance requirements that can form the basis for planning and the implementation of various measures.
The cloud service was set up in 2003 and has run continually since. It’s built on an open platform that provides excellent scalability and integration capabilities with other systems.